GREETINGS

As one part of my journey has ended, the next is just beginning. Alina and I invite you to follow our adventures in Kazakhstan as we journey toward getting to know each other and slowly build our relationship as Mother...Daughter...Family. Please come back often as I will be blogging about our day to day activities along with lots of pictures!


Cheers,
Kim
Happy, Proud Mama to Alina Jean Yeager


******


PLEASE FORGIVE ALL THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TRY TO PROOF READ BUT THINGS SLIP BY ME SOMETIMES!

KIM


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Playing Nurse

Taking care of a sick friend for a week or so. Be back soon!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Take care and be safe..
HUGS

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kitchu said...

Hope your friend feels better soon!

Tamela said...

Hi, Kim!! Thanks for inviting me to join your blog. I am enjoying reading it.
The other day Gili said, "Kim can't come to my ballet. She's getting her baby!" I think she thinks since you are out of town, that you are in Kaz!! She's getting excited about her new "sister!"
I hope your friend is feeling better!
Hugs and Kisses
Tamela