As one part of my journey has ended, the next is just beginning. Alina and I invite you to follow our adventures in Kazakhstan as we journey toward getting to know each other and slowly build our relationship as Mother...Daughter...Family. Please come back often as I will be blogging about our day to day activities along with lots of pictures!
Cheers, Kim Happy, Proud Mama to Alina Jean Yeager ******
PLEASE FORGIVE ALL THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TRY TO PROOF READ BUT THINGS SLIP BY ME SOMETIMES!
KIM
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Beaching It!!
I'm off to the BEACH!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I'm so damn excited!! I'll be sure to take some pics of the lovely Biloxi, MS area! Must go and pack now!! See ya later!!!
Hey, do you and Alina want to go to Disney in Sept 2009? We are trying to get a big group together. Hopefully the free dining promo will be going on :)
5 comments:
Have FUN..
I can't wait to see pictures..
HUGS
So, did ya have a good time? Can't wait to see pictures.
Are you still at the beach? I wanna see some pics. :)
I just love looking at little Alina's pics. She is so dang cute.
The one in the yellow outfit is darling. Love it!!
Where are you? :)
Hey, do you and Alina want to go to Disney in Sept 2009? We are trying to get a big group together. Hopefully the free dining promo will be going on :)
Hi Kim,
You've been MIA for almost two months now...where are you? Is everything OK?
Your bloggy friends worry when we don't hear from you - post something already! :)
Post a Comment