GREETINGS

As one part of my journey has ended, the next is just beginning. Alina and I invite you to follow our adventures in Kazakhstan as we journey toward getting to know each other and slowly build our relationship as Mother...Daughter...Family. Please come back often as I will be blogging about our day to day activities along with lots of pictures!


Cheers,
Kim
Happy, Proud Mama to Alina Jean Yeager


******


PLEASE FORGIVE ALL THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TRY TO PROOF READ BUT THINGS SLIP BY ME SOMETIMES!

KIM


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Title for me....MOTHER!!!

I found out TODAY that I will be traveling to Kazakhstan by the end of JUNE to meet Alina!!! NOT AUGUST.....JUNE.....THAT'S IN 3 WEEKS PEOPLE!....NOT 3 MONTHS BUT 3 WEEKS!!!! This time 3 weeks from now, I will be meeting my daughter for the first time! I'm sooooo overjoyed, overwhelmed, and over the moon!!! This is really going to happen! I'm gonna be a MOMMY!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!

I have soooooooo much to do! Here I thought I had 3 months! Now, I only have 3 weeks!!! I'll take it though....not complaining at all...not one bit! I will have to spend 3 months in country instead of 2 like I origianly thought but WHO CARES!!! The timing of this could not have worked out any better! I'm officially on summer vacay from school (I teach at a University) and my adoption leave begins Aug. 24! So, this means that when I leave at the end of June, I'll be back around the last of Sept/first of Oct. and have 3 whole months with Alina at home before I have to go back to work in Jan. 2010 and she goes into Kindergarten!!!! I don't know what I've done to deserve all this good luck but God is really smiling on me right now. Thank you God!! You do work in mysterious ways!!!

4 comments:

John & Michelle said...

WooHoo! That is awesome news! I'll look forward to follow you on this exciting journey! Post lots of happy pictures!!!
Michelle

Kim said...

YEA...
I am sooo happy for you..
Can't wait...
Hugs...

Lisa and Tate said...

OHMYHECK!!! This is fabulous news!!! So happy for you!

Kim said...

Hooooooray!