GREETINGS

As one part of my journey has ended, the next is just beginning. Alina and I invite you to follow our adventures in Kazakhstan as we journey toward getting to know each other and slowly build our relationship as Mother...Daughter...Family. Please come back often as I will be blogging about our day to day activities along with lots of pictures!


Cheers,
Kim
Happy, Proud Mama to Alina Jean Yeager


******


PLEASE FORGIVE ALL THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TRY TO PROOF READ BUT THINGS SLIP BY ME SOMETIMES!

KIM


Monday, April 21, 2008

Two in One!!!

Penny, my social worker, is coming for a second home visit tomorrow and we are going to talk about the homestudy.....2 visits in one!! Whoohooo! That means only 1 more visit and my immigration paperwork will be updated. Hopefully, we can get that visit in by Friday then I can turn all the imigration stuff in and start waiting on the new I171H that will have Kaz on it instead of China. TWO WEEKS PEOPLE!!! TWO WEEKS! That's all it's taken me to get this done!!! For those who don't know realize it, that's pretty darn fast for getting the paperwork done for the I171H! It was a little easier this time around since I knew what to do and were to go to do it!! So, hopefully since this is just an update, immigration will grant me a boon and only take 3 or 4 weeks instead of the 10 it took last time! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: